Friday, August 31, 2012

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

Things to do:
1. Laugh every day.
2. Clean my room...then clean it again.
3. Make money so I can go to college. 
4. Actually get asked on a date instead of asking to be asked...
5. Figure out my visiting teaching situation.
6. Make money so I can go to college.
7. Remember that we can't go back because we were meant to go forward. 
8. Organize all the notebooks piled in haphazard skyscrapers around my room.
9. Make money so I can go to college.
10. "Serve God, love [others], and mend..." (Prize to the person who can tell me what that quote is from.)
 
Things to become:
1. Become a better laugher.
2. Become a better friend.
3. Become more loyal.
4. Start to learn how to learn to become a leader in my family. The one I have now and the one I will have.
5. Become a better writer.
6. Come to remember the knowledge that I am a Daughter of God. 
7. Become a better stayer-in-contacter...
8. Become a better woman.
9. Become a scholar.
10. Become to become.
Some of that was way random, but essential to my plan of focus and faith.
Cheers!
 
With utmost sincerity, 
Kaitlin R. 

No comments:

Post a Comment