Saturday, November 17, 2012

I will simply deny you the crown...

{And live forever...}


There are moments at work when I just want to shout at everyone to go home.

Basically it goes like this:

*People touching displays, ruining all the things I freshly folded, and being a general pain*

Me: (In my head): Okay, people, I understand that things are cute, but if you drop it on the floor, please pick it up.

*People continuing onward.*

Me: (In my head, of course.) Okay, go home now, all you people. Why do you want to be out anyways? It's Friday, traffic's bad, go home and eat food and watch t.v. and read a book! That's what I'd be doing...so, go home, thanks.

And then I go onward.

{Note, I do not always feel like that. Usually I'm okay with people messing up displays and stuff, it's just on busy nights when I go insane!}

 Then there are other times when teeny boppers (that is to say: girls who act, or rather try to act like they're 19, but are actually twelve {granted, we all did that at one point, so...}) come in and I'm just like:

You dress better than me...and you're twelve.

It's an odd thing.

Also, I register for classes on Monday, and I have no idea what I'm doing...so...yeah...

Also, I need to take a class where I can sing! I've been singing songs all week. Broadway, Disney, Church, Christmas, pop...Ah! I just love to sing! :D


I feel like Slim, the walking stick from "A Bug's Life," when he's says, "...and I'm a flower, with nothing interesting to say..."

Ha, ha...yeah, makes me laugh.

Also, there's a show on NBC called "Grimm" and I ADORE it. A lot.

That's narwacky!

With utmost sincerity,

Kaitlin R.










No comments:

Post a Comment