Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Writers block...

And I'm sitting here watching my sister play The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. She's already defeated it like, a billion times, but it's always enjoyable to watch her do it again. 

I've spent pretty much the entire evening trying to decide what to buy for black Friday. I do all my black Friday shopping online because I hate crowds. 

Also, anyone know where you can find a good pair of reasonably priced boots? I'm leaning more towards the riding boot style, but I'm having troubles finding some I really love. Thoughts?

Okay, so, maybe I need to post more pictures on here or something. This blog is so icky boring.






Well, I think this picture is a complete success.

I miss them. Lots.

With utmost sincerity,
Kaitlin R.

No comments:

Post a Comment