Saturday, October 27, 2012

And full of spaz...

"He kinda' hates your guts..."
 
...
 
"Oh no! He really does hate me! Me and my guts!"
 
 
My video log is coming soon. I'm just lazy.


{You were so close to wondering, and too far from finding.}
 
THE HOBBIT IS COMING SO SOON I CAN'T WAIT!!!
 
Seriously though, I'm so excited!
 
 
{...}
 
Guys, in all honesty, I really have nothing to say, for which I am sorry.
I'm was not blessed with quick wit, or inspiring messages...but I do feel a need to write. To get words onto paper (even if that paper is electrical.)
 
I don't remember the rules of grammar.
 
I don't remember all the ammendment's of the constitution.
 
I don't say everything I feel for fear of offending people...or sounding really uppity...or really boring.
 
I like so sing. Loud. When I'm at home alone, I belt music. I'm pretty sure my neighbors get annoyed, but they've said nothing.
 
I need to stop talking about myself.
But I've been on no grand adventures!
To quote Dr. Watson, "Nothing happens to me."
 
But I continue for the sake of existence, and because maybe someday I'll have something worthwhile to say...
 
To the right of your screen is a button. ------>
 
It says "Follow."
 
I would appreciate it if you'd click that button.
 
Love and chocolate.
 
 
With utmost sincerity,
Kaitlin R.
 
Oh, and I guess I'll add this for your entertainment...please don't judge me too harshly...yes, I made the song up, and yes my uke is out of tune... :)


 
 

1 comment:

  1. KAITLIN. You are beautiful. Your voice is beautiful. Please come and serenade me. I will make you pears. (If you're wondering how I can do that when I'm not in fact a pear tree, come and sing to me and find out!)

    ReplyDelete