Monday, October 29, 2012

Dear someone...

Dear someone,

You're trying to make me feel better, but it just makes me feel worse.

You're very kind to me because that's what's expected of you, not because you care. 

I don't feel an overwhelming need to talk to you, because I have no idea what to say.

And if I say anything, it's the usual, "hello, how are you?...Good?...Good...yeah, I'm good too..."

And I am, but I'm a million different other things that I can't articulate. So that makes me wonder if you're a million different other things too.

And I know my hair was a little greasy, but sometimes that can't be helped. 

And I know my jeans were a little too tight around the middle, but they'd just been washed and weren't stretched out to the proper, comfortable position.


I don't know what you're looking for, and I don't know why I even care.

With utmost sincerity,
Kaitlin R. 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kaitlin, have I told you that I love you? I do. Have I told you that I miss you? I do. Have I told you that I need you to answer some questions for some blog thing? I do.

    http://gag-me-availability.blogspot.com/2012/10/im-liebster.html

    ReplyDelete