Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hero's get remembered...

There's nothing to say,
nothing to do,
nothing to say,
nothing to do...

 But, sit and dream of you.

I'm watching "The Sandlot." Good movie. It was filmed in Utah.

{But legends never die.}

{Follow your heart kid...}

{...and you'll never go wrong.}

Watch Olan Rogers on YouTube. You'll laugh your guts out.

I got to make jack o'lantern's at work today.
Check, check, success!
 
{I just got the best dang chicken tenders...}

Laughing just makes my heart lighter.
Makes the world a little bit brighter.
Opens your eyes.
Open's the skies.


Life's just a big bowl of jello.
And do you have a spoon???

[I'm tired, and bored...and I can't get italics off...]

Weeoooweeoooweeeoooweeooo!

There's a man I love, and his name is Richard Armitage. {heart, heart, heart!}
If you have Netflix, and time, watch
North and South.
It's beautiful, and you'll fall in love with Richard Armitage too! 

With utmost sincerity,
Kaitlin R.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment