Sunday, October 14, 2012

Are we human?...

 Confessions

1//I am a slight germophobe. Strangely enough, I can play in the dirt for hours without feeling anxious. After I touch an animal though, I have to wash my hands before I can touch anything else.
It doesn't make sense to me either.

2//Before I go to bed, I check my blankets and my ceiling for spiders. Don't call me paranoid. There was a spider in my bed once and one dangling from my ceiling another time.
I will never forget.

3//I'm addicted to book sniffing. The best smelling book I ever smelled was called Founding Brothers. It was about the founding fathers and such.
It smelled so good!!!

4//I don't have a favorite song or book (too hard to choose!!!), but I have a favorite color[s] and a favorite movie (though, there are many very, very, very close seconds to my favorite movie.)
{BTW, my favorite colors are green and gray and my favorite movie is Beauty and the Beast.}

5//I watch way too much television. Lately I've been watching a BBC series called "Rosemary and Thyme." It's really quite excellent, and it's on Netflix. I remember watching it with my mom on Sunday nights when I was younger.

6//If I stare at feet too long, they gross me out. I don't know why, but they remind me of alien-like, squid creatures.
Not pretty.

7//I see faces everywhere. That's sounds creepy, sorry. What I mean is that I see, like, eyes and a mouth in the randomness of architecture and in the folds of fabric.
I create some of them into characters.

8//In any random session of music listening on YouTube, I end up listening to a completely different genre than the one I started with. I go from POP, to Instrumental Music scores, to Alt Rock, to Big Band. 
It's so great.

9//I'm always imagining movie scenarios in my head and I'm completely convinced that I'm not the only one that does this.

10//I believe in Santa Claus.


With utmost sincerity,
Kaitlin R.

No comments:

Post a Comment