Sunday, September 9, 2012

Moments like this...

It's moments like these when I'm awake at almost 1 o'clock in the morning, and my brain is alive, though my body has this little bit of drag to it, that I find myself in the most creative mood. 

There's a mold that I fit into, but it's just a little too small...or perhaps it's too big. Either way, I fit into it, but it's a little uncomfortable...so that makes my head hurt sometimes, and gives me little apple bruises on the heart.

I'm really not sure what any of this means. I guess, while being in my most creative mood in the wee early morning hours, I'm also at my most confusing and ramble-like too.

Maybe I'm more tired than I thought.

(Also, it says I published this at 11:54, but I assure you that it is actually 12:54. Just to clarify.)

With utmost sincerity, 
Kaitlin R. 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kaitlin, with the utmost sincerity, I bought a cucumber today.
    That's not what I wanted to say.
    I adore you.

    ReplyDelete