Sunday, September 23, 2012

Life gave me...

A sweet-heart I know showed me this song and I wish to share it with you because it's absolutely wonderful!

Just listen, and love.



It's just so bright and adorable!

Also, watching Voldemort fall in love is pretty entertaining. Especially when he has a nose as he's doing it.

"Today was a good day, she thought, watching the stars turn slowly in the sky. Just another reminder that we make our days. We make them good or bad, or just plain boring. She turned her eyes to the future and gave it a small satisfied smile. I know you're not always gonna' be full of good days, she thought, but at least I know the good will outweigh the bad. Then she knocked on wood so as not to jinx it."




I think this is pretty great...





Okay, have a good one!


With utmost sincerity,
Kaitlin R.

No comments:

Post a Comment