Sunday, September 9, 2012

Days uno and two...

The first two days of being 19 have been...interesting.
On Saturday I worked a booth at the "Utah Valley Women's Expo."
After two or three women getting annoyed and upset that we didn't have anything free to give out. I decided I didn't want to be there anymore. 
This morning I woke up with a stomach ache that I promptly tried to ignore, but was forced to acknowledge half way through Sacrament Meeting when it decided to be nauseous as well as incredibly painful. I stayed long enough to sing the choir song, then booked it home.
I am feeling quite better now after spending a good deal of time with a towel on my pillow, and at the bathroom across the hall.
The only thing I really hope is that these first two days aren't a precursor to the rest of my 19th year.
I was very blessed this week though. Blessed to have friends who care about me from miles and miles away. 
Blessed to get through pain and suffering.
Blessed to know my Savior.

Have a good Sabbath.

And please enjoy this picture.






With utmost sincerity, 
Kaitlin R. 

No comments:

Post a Comment